Seeking an Associate System and Network Administrator with 2+ years of experience. Responsible for data backups, network administration, security measures, and hardware/software issue resolution. Requires a BS degree, knowledge of databases, web servers, routers, firewalls, VPNs, Linux, and strong analytical skills. Ability to work flexible hours and handle pressure. Applicants with at least 2 years of experience will be considered
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all PABX configurations
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, hardware and develop server setup
- Participate in system audits for security, compliance, and other best practices
- Gather data and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements
- Liaise with the data center network team and third parties to maintain the quality of the network
- Monitor network and equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement
- Maintain Documents related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as System and Network Admin/ DevOps Engineer or similar role Knowledge of Relational database configuration
- Knowledge of Web/Application Server configuration
- Ability to work at odd hours
- Knowledge of Routers, firewalls and VPN configuration
- Knowledge of LinuxIn-depth knowledge of all aspects of the configuration and maintenance of IT infrastructure
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to provide information clearly and shortly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Applicants with less than 2 years of experience can also be considered for similar roles.
Eager to seize this opportunity? Share your resume at email@example.com and take the definitive step towards advancing your software development career.
|No of Vacancy||1|
|Employment Type||Full Time|